Change. Do I love it or do I hate it? Ya know…I’m not really sure. I almost think I can label how I feel about change a love hate relationship. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it and a lot of times I’ve been resistant to it. Although, I can’t deny every time a change does occur in my life it’s always a growing and shaping experience, which is in the end whether I loved it or hated it, good.
A lot of change has happened in my life lately:
1. I’m no longer a college student.
2. I have a full time job.
3. I have bills due every month.
4. Going home felt more like I was just visiting.
5. Nashville truly has become my home away from home.
6. New friendships and people are entering my life.
Just to name a few…
All these things have been difficult and a weird transition at times and I’m still getting used to it but there’s always an upside to change and somethings that remain the same, which is why I’m choosing to look at the positive side of things and to no longer be resistant to change:
1. I’ll still miss college life and the schedule but every season needs to come to an end and I can choose to look at the good times to come.
2. I love love love my full time job and am so blessed to have it.
3. Umm…still working on the positive side of this…maybe teaching me responsibility?
4. Home will always be home.
5. Weird that I can finally say this (this just shows the power of God! haha) but at the same time so thankful I’m able to live and serve in a place that I’ve come to love.
6. I love new friends, but I’m also so thankful for my faithful friends that have been there through all the change.